Art Enriches. Support Gertrude.
Gertrude is Australia's leading incubator for great artists.
Gertrude supports the development of sustainable artistic careers by providing highly subsidised working space through the Gertrude Studio Program and financial support towards the production of risk-taking new exhibitions in our venues.
Your donation will ensure that Gertrude continues to grow with the sector, providing key opportunities for artists at pivotal moments in their careers. Experience the impact of your support through the exhibition and events program, Gertrude Open Day, and engagement with our studio and exhibiting artists, alumni, board, and staff.
Your donation will contribute to Gertrude's work in real and transformative ways:
- Support an inspiring education visit for a local school group with a Gertrude Studio Artist: $75
- Enable an hour of professional documentation of a cutting edge live performance work: $150
- Pay an artist for their participation in an insightful and informative public program: $250
- Commission a new piece of critically engaged writing: $500
- Pay an artist to present a key work in a curated exhibition: $1000
- Support a Gertrude Studio Artist to develop a solo project and public program at Gertrude Glasshouse: $2500
- Support an artist to develop and present a new body of work in our solo exhibition program: $6000
Philanthropic support at any level is vital to the success of Gertrude’s ambitious and impactful programs, ensuring they are presented free of charge to public audiences. All donations over $2 are fully tax-deductible and pledges of more than $250 will be acknowledged on the welcome screen at Gertrude, on our website and in the annual report.
Help us do more of what we do best by making a fully tax-deductible donation online today.
For more information on donating to Gertrude, please contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +613 9480 0068